An Indian wedding coordinator is responsible for organizing and managing all the details involved in an Indian wedding ceremony and related events. Their primary goal is to ensure that everything runs smoothly and that the couple and their families have a stress-free and enjoyable experience.
Specifically, an Indian wedding coordinator might:
- Work with the couple to understand their vision and preferences for the wedding. You want ensure that the coordinator and her team are all on board with your wants and needs.
- Research and suggest suitable venues, vendors, and service providers based on the couple’s requirements and budget.
- Negotiate and finalize contracts with vendors and service providers. Your coordinator will need to know all of the hired vendors so that she can take over communication as planning progresses.
- Create a detailed timeline for the wedding day and related events. This timeline created by your Indian Wedding Coordinator will be available to vendors & your bridal attendants.
- Oversee the wedding rehearsal and ensure that everyone involved knows their roles and responsibilities.
- Manage and coordinate the logistics of the wedding day, such as transportation, set-up, and clean-up. All Indian Wedding Coordinators will have a staff and they together will oversee your weekend.
- Ensure that all vendors and service providers arrive on time and are set up properly. Your Indian Wedding Coordinators will be in charge of this.
- Coordinate the wedding ceremony, including managing the procession, music, and other details.
- Oversee the reception, including managing the timeline, coordinating speeches and toasts, and ensuring that the food and drinks are served on time.
- Here at Curated By Kim Weddings and Events we handle any unexpected issues or challenges that arise during the wedding day.
Overall, an Indian wedding coordinator’s job is to ensure that the couple and their families have a memorable and enjoyable wedding day without having to worry about the details.
Need an Indian Wedding Coordination ? Let’s Chat
Need more planning help?
Fusion Wedding Planning Tips
Be the first to comment